Thursday, October 1, 2009

Surgery Date

10/7/09
Pre-Op

7:45am-8:45am
* Review of Medical History
* Blood work
* Meet Anesthesia Team, they must okay surgery
* West Campus


10/14/09
Surgery
8:00am Arrival
9:30am Surgery time
* Estimated surgery time is 4 to 5 hrs
* Will remain in B.I. 3 to 7 days
* West Campus




John and I have had several people ask us what we need and what they can send us. We are grateful everyday for the extraordinary support system that we are so lucky to have. I modestly reply this request only for those who seek the answer. This entire process has been a financial burden, not to mention John was recently laid-off, which has undoubtedly added a signifcant amount of stress. Monetary donations and gift cards to places such as Hannaford supermarket or local gas stations are what we find to be most useful. Please do not feel this message is here because we are asking for gifts; it is just a simple reply to those who are looking for a way to help.

Much Love,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment