My computer is not working at the moment so im going to be real short seeing I am doing this on my phone.
Colleen did awesome today. She got rid of all Iv's but 2 and one chest tube. She got up from bed to a chair and then walked. Biggest acheivment is she is out of Icu and moved to a regular room.
Well I can't type anymore so I will update more tomorrow
I am so happy to hear colleen is doing so well!! Please tell her Kelly said I am not only so proud fo her progress but utterly amazed at how well she is doing. I have been thinking about her and you and hope you as wella are doing okay. If you ever need anyone to talk to that understands being a caretaker of their spouse please, contact me, lilsingerchick@aol.com I have been taking care of my spouse for 2 years so I've beent here
ReplyDelete