Updates of testings and results throughout this battle, to enable friends and family to get quick info when it's convenient.
Tuesday, October 1, 2013
10-1-13
As I stated in the last post, my decision to stay on the clinical trial was a temporary decision until I could figure things out. I have officially withdrawn from the ABT/SCH clinical trial, and I feel as though a giant weight has been lifted. I still have to go in sometime next week to do the exit lab work and tests, at that point I will sit down with Dr. G and set the next treatment plan (which will probably be Alimpta). This might be an unpopular decision; but dreading treatment on a daily basis and constantly being sick isn't how I want to live my days. I will continue to search for a treatment that can give me the balance of reducing the tumors as well as allowing me to have more good days than bad, let's hope that Alimpta (or the next treatment) is it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment