Today's appointment involved a lot of waiting with very few answers.
The echocardiogram went fine and the results were normal.
The meeting with Dr. H wasn't productive. He feels as though we are at the point where there isn't a chemotherapy that has been shown to work in thymic carcinoma, and if we have to result to anything it will probably be using chemotherapies that I've already had in a lower dosage and in a different regiment. There was a question of how long it will take to get the answer to whether or not I am eligible for the PD1 therapy. Dr. H feels as though it is worth while to wait for the answer if it will only be a month, but two months might be too long to wait. I will call on Friday to get further clarification as to what the plan will be.
UPCOMING APPTS:
who knows?!
No comments:
Post a Comment