Yesterday's chemo treatment went fairly smoothly. Other than the major traffic heading in and the ridiculous(!!!) traffic on the way home.
We were at BI for a total of four hours, which isn't too bad for blood work, a check up and chemo. All in all yesterday was a simple treatment day. So far my biggest complaint is the slamming headache that I can't seem to get rid of, and then of course, as always, the slight nausea and extra exhaustion.
I am scheduled to have a CT Scan in a few weeks; but as mentioned before treatment began, much change cannot be expected - we just don't want any tumor growth whatsoever. (fingers crossed)
It's been nice having the extra week between treatments - especially in the summer! I hope you are all taking advantage of the great weather, even the few rainy days where we can have an excuse to be lazy! ☺
Upcoming Appts:
CT Scan: 9-6-11
Chemo: 9-9-11
Relax this weekend Love Mum & Dad P
ReplyDeleteYou are such a warrior, and I admire you tremendously. Peace and love to you and your family.
ReplyDelete