Just an update because everyone is asking:
Going to keep this short because I am not even in the same class of writing as Colleen.
Colleen was released from hospital on late Tuesday night but had to return Wednesday because of complications. After spending most of the day at Dana Farber she returned home to rest and try to heal. Even with all the complications such as extreme pain she continues to amaze me with upbeat and fighting attitude. Going back Friday to check all her levels etc.
I would like to thank everyone for the prayers and thoughts. They are very much appreciated.
John Michael
John Michael, we have said this to everyone. Dad and I are so very proud of you. Colleen, you are the best. Never give up your determination. We love you both
ReplyDeleteJohn we all have you and Colleen in our prayers and will continue to do so. You are absolutely a tremendous person and I am proud to have you both as friends. Colleen keep fighting we Love both of you <3 if there is anything I can do please don't hesitate to ask.
ReplyDeleteJohn Michael: Been thinking alot about you and your wife. Prayers to both of you.
ReplyDeleteTrisha
I know the past two weeks have been so tough! We love you guys and are here for whatever we can do. Stay strong & positive! Love, The Fiore Gang
ReplyDelete